Elden Ring owns a huge globe, so running around to explore is impossible and very time consuming. Fortunately, you can sprint as much as you like while traveling without depleting your vitality. However, bear in mind that sprinting can deplete your stamina once you join combat or get close to an adversary, so be careful where you run! The Lands
Most Popular Article
- Review the Iron Lung for beginners: A Suffocating Aquatic Horror Game
- Best character type in the Elden Ring game
- April Update Lost Ark Release
- A Descent into an Ocean of Blood Makes "Iron Lung" Game an Oppressively Atmospheric Experience
- Tips and tricks for Elden Ring
- How to combat in the Elden Ring?
- Tips for playing the Nerdle game
- Lost Ark exploration
- Main features of Iron Lung and way to play it
- How to play the Nerdle game?